Website MD Stainless Services Inc.
M.D. Stainless is excited to post this excellent opportunity for a Controller – Business Services located in Downey, CA.
M.D. Stainless specializes in systems design and installation in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries. M.D. Stainless is proud to be a member of creō-tech Industrial Group.
About the Role:
We are looking for a strong financial leader interested in expanding into Business Services management. Working closely with the President, this is a high growth role accountable for the overall leadership, management and direction of the administration, procurement, HR, IT, accounting, and financial management activities of M.D. Stainless.
Base Range: $90,000 – $120,000 annually, plus incentive program based on performance.
What We offer:
- Competitive compensation package – Base Salary, Group Incentive
- Flexible hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Group Insurance coverage
- Paid Vacation, holiday pay and sick days
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Vehicle Allowance
What You’ll Do:
- Align the Business Plan with the Creo-Tech and Operational Strategy and overall Organizational Goals, Objectives, Values and Strategies.
- Provide financial leadership of full-cycle accounting, costings, and payroll functions.
- Prepare and monitor budgets, prepare regular forecasts as well as controlling and reviewing costs.
- Assist the President and General Manager to ensure organizational effectiveness and be their financial conscience in developing organization plans, capital expenditure, etc.
- Lead, support and participate in ERP development, IT strategic planning and implementation.
- Directing, optimizing, and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services
- Inventory and Year-End Audit management
- A Professional Accountant designation
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, economics, or a related field
- 5-10 years’ experience in a management role.
- Experience with monthly full cycle accounting and reporting and completing financial consolidations.
- Experience with the development and support of budget preparation, comparison to actual & forecast activities.
- Ability to work with the Finance Team to assess and implement controls and best practices to support a manufacturing operation.
- Proficiency in Office 365 and ERP system.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines, with frequent interruptions.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
More About us:
At creō-tech we aspire to be a Cutting-Edge, High-Tech, Full Service & Environmentally Responsible Industrial, Electro-Mechanical Engineering and Automation group of companies. We create and manage a workplace to be proud of, because we believe every employee contributes to our success, deserves the chance to advance their careers and lives through the unique opportunities we offer at our various companies. We take pride in our state-of-the-art quality products and services, is recognized as a key partner with all of our blue-chip and high-quality customers and clients. We believe that you are investing your time and pursuing a career in our business should render returns beyond your pay cheque – in your safety, health, family, community…your whole life. That’s what we strive for.
Please apply via the application process on indeed. Please include your resume, a cover letter detailing how you fit the requirements of the role, and your compensation expectations.
If you require assistance or a reasonable accommodation, please contact us. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on any characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Downey, CA 90241: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have accounting experience in Construction, Food and Beverage, Life Sciences, Industrial or Manufacturing industries?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Professional Accountant Designation (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
- Health insurance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com